Download Hawth’s Tools
Hawth’s Tools is an extension for ArcGIS (ArcMap). You must have a licensed copy of ArcGIS for this extension to work. (Visit the ESRI website for further details.)
LICENSE & COPYRIGHT
This software is copyrighted and is the intellectual property of the author. You (users) are granted license to use, install and freely distribute this software without limit. You are expressly forbidden to sell this product, or in any way attempt to make a profit by distributing it (this includes distributing it on a website that sells advertising space).
Although you may distribute this software, I ask that you refer other interested users directly to this web site to ensure they have acquired the latest version.
Implicit in the use of this product is the understanding that:
– No technical support is offered for this product.
– The product is provided AS-IS, without warranty of any kind.
– YOU are responsible for ensuring that the output of these tools is accurate, relevant, consistent, and otherwise error-free.
– The author assumes no responsibility for any suffering you may experience as a result of the use (or misuse) of this software.
– The author does not warrant that this software is bug free.
1. Download Hawth’s Tools using the link below. Save the WinZip file to your hard drive (anywhere), and unzip it. (If you do not have a copy of WinZip, you can download it from http://www.winzip.com.)
2. Run the program called htools_setup.exe. (Note that this program can also be used to uninstall the software).
If you have a previous version of HawthsTools, it is highly recommended that you skim the brief Version History notes to check for fundamental changes in the tools you commonly use before you download the newer version.
The current version of the tools is for ArcGIS 9.2 only. Issues have been found when using these tools with ArcGIS 9.3 and I recommend that you do not use HawthsTools with this version of ArcGIS. HawthsTools is being replaced with a completely new set of tools that is currently being trialed and tested. No further updates will be made to HawthsTools, and it will be formally discontinued when the new software is released. Watch www.spatialecology.com for details of the new product, due for release before the end of the year.
|DOWNLOAD HAWTH’S TOOLS (v3.27) FOR ARCGIS 9.x
NOTE: some people receive an “invalid archive” message when they try to unzip the above file. This may be related to slow download speeds, firewalls, and/or realtime virus protection. If you receive this message, please try downloading the file a few more times until you acquire a valid copy.
A very old archived version of the tools for ArcGIS 8.x is also available. This version is not maintained, and contains only a subset of the tools that are available in the current version (for ArcGIS9):
|DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVED HAWTH’S TOOLS (v2.10) FOR ARCGIS 8.x
Please email bug reports to: [email protected].